You can log into your Hive Learning account easily by using your mobile, laptop/desktop computer or tablet.
All you need to do is enter the email address your Hive Learning account is registered with, along with your password into your organisation's log in page and click sign in. If you're unsure on which link to use when logging into Hive, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address your Hive account is registered with letting us know which organisation you're using Hive Learning with and we'll be happy to help with this.
You can also log into your account using the Hive Learning app which is available on iOS and Android. This means you can access your Hive account on-the-go whenever and wherever you are.
You can sign in via the Hive Learning app by following the steps below:
- Download the Hive Learning app
- Enter your email address
- Sign in via magic link (a link sent to your email) OR sign in manually, and enter your Organisation name followed by .hivelearning.com as the domain.
- Enter your password, and you're in!
If your organisation has SSO (Single Sign-On) enabled to allow users to access Hive, you'll be directed to your organisation's SSO login system when accessing Hive via your organisation's login page.
If you're experiencing any issues accessing Hive, please first try the following:
- Check if the email address you're using to login with is the email address your Hive account is registered with
- Check if there are any typos/spaces in the email address/password fields
- If you don't use SSO (Single Sign-On) to access Hive, try resetting your password via your organisation's forgotten password page (*enter your organisation's name here*.hivelearning.com/forgot)
- Check that you're using the correct login link for your organisation (your organisation's Hive URL should be *your organisation's name*.hivelearning.com)
- Has your account completed the registration process/been verified using the verification link sent to your email inbox from email@example.com?
If after following the steps above you're still experiencing some difficulty accessing Hive, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address your Hive account is registered with, in your email please include the following information to enable us to help you as quickly as possible:
- A brief explanation of the issue you're experiencing
- If possible, a screenshot of your entire screen or a screen recording showing what happens when you try to login to Hive
- Your full name
- The email address your Hive Learning account is registered with, if you have contacted us from an alternative email address